Our application process is easy and can be completed in a few simple steps:
1. Complete an eligibility check or speak with our admissions team.
2. Submit a letter of motivation, along with a bit of additional information.
3. Tomorrow’s Education reviews your information.
4. We’ll ask you to submit information to WU Executive Academy (our accreditation partners).
5. You’ll be invited to attend an admissions interview with WU Executive Academy.
6. If approved, you’ll sign an admissions contract and send your initial tuition down-payment.Onboard and start your classes with your cohort!
Got questions, or is something not clear? Book an appointment with our admissions team!
The total study fees for the Professional Master in Sustainability, Entrepreneurship, and Technology (SET) are 24.000 €. Early application tuition credit and scholarship tuition credit are available to offset the fee. We encourage you to take advantage of both offerings. We are committed to making our program accessible to everyone — learn more about our Super Early-Bird, Early-Bird, and scholarship opportunities.
Begin your application by answering a few questions about yourself.
I was looking for a program that could give me a blueprint for how to turn my dreams into reality.
Student at Tomorrow's Education and Project Manager at Harvard Medical School