Our application process is easy and can be completed in a few simple steps:
1. Complete an eligibility check or speak with our admissions team.
2. Submit a letter of motivation, along with a bit of additional information.
3. Tomorrow’s Education reviews your information.
4. We’ll ask you to submit information to WU Executive Academy (our accreditation partners).
5. You’ll be invited to attend an admissions interview with WU Executive Academy.
6. If approved, you’ll sign an admissions contract and send your initial tuition down-payment.Onboard and start your classes with your cohort!
Got questions, or is something not clear? Book an appointment with our admissions team!
The total study fees for the Professional Master in Sustainability, Entrepreneurship & Technology are 24.000 € - this is an investment in your future, which may be offset by early application, or scholarship options. If you complete your application before the Early Bird Deadline, we will grant you a credit of 3,000€ towards the study fees. For the current cohort, this deadline is 25 Jan 2022.
Get started with your application by answering a few questions about yourself.